Thank you for your interest! Please contact us using one of the methods below.
Experience Limousine Company
Phone Number: (708) 566-4740
To have someone contact you please fill out the form below.
All information that you provide to us is confidential. We do not sell lists or give out your information to anybody. WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUT CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPRESS CONSENT.
We recommend to our clients to reserve a car ahead of time (at no additional charge) to be guaranteed a car at time of pick up. Experience Limousine Company will honor any reservation made no less than 12 hours before the pick-up time. We can also provide you with a car at a short notice by phone upon availability. All reservations confirmed via email are guaranteed pick-up. However we cannot guarantee availability with short notice. A valid major credit card is required for all reservations.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Experience Limousine Company does not allow any customer, group, or any passenger to use the vehicle for any activity that is illegal. We reserve the right to terminate service and charge full amount of services if it is determined that any passenger in the vehicle is conducting illegal activity or with any illegal substance.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Passengers that are not over 21 years of age will not be allowed in any vehicle if alcoholic beverages are present. We reserve the right to terminate service and charge full amount of services if it is determined any passengers not over 21 years of age in the vehicle are in possession of any alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles. Any signs of smoking in the vehicle will result in a minimum mandatory $275.00 cleaning fee. If smoking is detected we reserve the right to terminate the trip, at full charge to the passengers.
- Experience Limousine Company or its affiliates are not liable for any property or personal effects left in the vehicle by the customer, group or passengers.
- Experience Limousine Company has the right to use any of its affiliates to contract or subcontract any customer, group, or passenger reservation.
- Experience Limousine Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown before or while on charter and due to this the company reserve the right to change the type of vehicle.
- Experience Limousine Company does not accept responsibility for delayed travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic, road conditions, or delays beyond our control.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client.
CLEAN UP, DAMAGES, AND REPAIRS:
Experience Limousine Company will charge the cost of cleaning the vehicle as a result of you or your authorized parties acts while in our vehicle. You also agree and acknowledge paying all the related fees and charges to get the vehicle back to its normal working condition. You also agree to pay for all and any damages TO OUR VEHICLES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOU OR YOUR AUTHORIZED PARTY. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER Experience Limousine Company or its affiliates WERE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE. This includes, but not limited to, burned seats, any technical or mechanical failure to the equipment inside the vehicle, missing items, or any physical damages to the outside of the vehicle during you or your authorized party accommodations.
Excessive clean up, damage or repairs are the responsibility of the customer, group, or passengers. Excessive clean up fees may be assessed for trash, unsanitary debris, regurgitation, gum, smoking, or spills left in the vehicle. Excessive clean up, damage and or repairs shall have a minimum charge of $275.00 per occurrence and will be charged to the credit card on file.
Experience Limousine Company reserves the right to change the rate and any of the services, charges, costs, fees and expenses at any time without prior notice.
Transfer/Airport Rates are based on a Flat Rate and does not include a parking fees, tolls, or fuel fees. Any parking fees and tolls will be added in the total price.
Hourly Rates require a 2 hour minimum booking and does not include parking fees or tolls. Any parking fees and tolls will be added in the total price.
Stops are charged at $10.00 each. Picking up additional passengers will incur stop charges.
There is a 50% NON-refundable deposit on hourly services. All credit cards are charged at the time of reservation. Remaining balances are to be paid to the driver before the beginning of the trip unless paid with a previously authorized credit card. For your convenience, we accept cash for final payment as well as all major credit and debit cards.
Experience Limousine Company DOES NOT apply any mandatory gratuities. However a tip can be given separately to the driver at the customer’s discretion. Tips can be given to the driver in cash or added to the invoice at the customer’s discretion and satisfaction.
For all pick-ups, a fifteen (15) minute grace period is granted. Once the grace period has elapsed, if opted-in, waiting time is charged every 15min, from scheduled pick-up/drop-off time. Wait time fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
If you do not see your driver at a certain pick up point do not leave the spot before calling the telephone number on your confirmation. If you leave without calling you will be billed for the full price of the ride. If we do not hear from you, the driver will wait up to 15 minutes at regular pickups and up to 30 (or 60) minutes at inside airport pickups after the scheduled pickup time. We will then try to reach you by calling you at your cell phone, your home phone, or your contact person’s phone all depending on the nature of the pickup. If we do not get a response we will then release the car and you will be billed for a No Show which will be the Full Price of the ride. If you authorize waiting time the driver will wait up to 2 hours. If we do not hear from you after the time frame, we will contact you again. If no contact is made you will be billed for the ride plus waiting time. Therefore A “No Show” fee is equal to the trip cost plus applicable wait time fee and will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. Again, if you cannot locate your driver please call the telephone number on your confirmation to avoid a “No Show” fee.
You agree to pay all legal counseling fees, litigation fees, legal fees, costs, accounting fees, expenses and disbursements for all actions taken prior to, during and subsequent to the initiation of legal proceedings to collect payments due in case of non-payment.
Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of airport pickup and drop-off reservations require at least a twenty four hour notice, less than 4 hours and no shows for airport transportation will be charged 100% of total invoice to credit card on file. All hourly services require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total invoice amount at time of booking. Cancellations less than 7 days and no-shows will be charged 100% of the total invoice.